Renewal
Welcome to RateMyServer.Net

We are on our way to bring you the best tool to search for the server you need. In order to do that, we need your help!

Please Register Here to review servers that you have played. This will greatly help other players to pick the server that is best for them.

If you are a server owner, Add your server to our listings. Eventually, players can write reviews of your server.

Most Reviewed Servers This Week
1. Rise of Legends (23/54)5x5x3x99/70
Pre-Re
2. Spirit Online v2 (8/10)6x6x6x99/70
Pre-Re
3. Project Sunshine (8/60)5x5x5x99/70
Pre-Re
4. Adventures RO (7/93)10x10x10x99/70
Pre-Re
5. Gather RO 2024 (6/21)10x10x1x99/50
Classic
Newly Listed Servers
1. Novel Brew Online (1)50x50x10x250/55
Renewal(4th+)
2. Grimhild server (0)80x80x10x99/70
3. Classic Origin (0)5x5x3x99/50
Classic
4. Refugee Ragnarok Online (0)70000x70000x5000x99/70
Pre-Re
5. Tyr Ragnarok Online (6)15x15x2x99/70

.:Latest Reviews:.
  FRVRthBST
Played for 1 month 2024-05-31
Yo i play here on first start and see gm much work... he all time communication players and help. This server realy for comfortable game more castom and he gift new playres castume xD love it... I think Ancient never sleep all time start events more interesting new npc this funny game not afk vanil. I love this server and now more ppl enter this cool... Just thx for all xD.
Rating: 98
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 8
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Friendliness: 10
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10
Class Balance: 10

Arde_knight
Played for 2 months 2024-05-31
this ain't free to play... just saying... mvp cards is a fricking fragmented quest... Valkyrie set is a quest item not dropped by randgris.. whelp its okay but the thing is there's a customized Valkyrie set? like the kcuf with that one... and you needed to vote to make one cause vote voucher is a must in every godly item quests.. or just donate mf for easy gaming...
Rating: 50
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 5
Availability: 5
Community
Friendliness: 5
Eventfulness: 5
Game Masters
Friendliness: 5
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 5
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 5

Breezefort
it's a nice server. sure it's new and need more players to thrive as it should, but based on what i've seen it's very good start. no rebalance bullsh-- and no p2w either. GMs are responsive and the playerbase albeit small is very helpful towards each other - i want more playerbase that's why i write this lmao the one thing i really really like is about the training grounds - it is unmodified. it really makes me feel the true nostalgic days when i was still a student. thank you.
Rating: 92
Comment #3
Server
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 8
Game Masters
Friendliness: 8
Availability: 9
Game-play
Economy: 8

Armani2705
RespectRO is a game that stands out for its friendly and welcoming community. The Game Master (Speedrun) and its whole community are helpful and approachable, which can enhance the overall gaming experience. The Server being new with low population may provide a more intimate environment for players to connect and interact ! More exciting new content and events are being looked forward to , with freshness to the game it is also beneficial that helps old players like myself !
Rating: 92
Comment #4
Server
Community
Eventfulness: 7
Game Masters
Game-play
Guild Competition: 5

TooFastGaming
A server where you can balance leveling, farming, and economy. It is a server you can play for about 6-12 hours daily. Support GM's are friendly and the SOLO players enjoy playing too. The Radnarok takes care of the streamers and talents too.
Rating: 93
Comment #5
Server
Stability: 9
Community
Game Masters
Friendliness: 9
Game-play
Guild Competition: 8
Class Balance: 9

Yuuta04
Server still open beta, and will be in open beta for pretty long since there's many things to update and the GM are working on it alone, overall ive played for over a month, there was a regular update every week, from bug fixing to new content. can't wait for the full updates.
Rating: 82
Comment #6
Server
Stability: 7
Community
Eventfulness: 4
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 6
Guild Competition: 6
Class Balance: 9

scalpel
Played for more than 1 year 2024-05-30
Long awaited donation rewards have finally been added. We've been asking for official ways to donate for years now and now it's finally here. The prizes are purely cosmetic costumes. I was surprised to see Sigrun's Wings as one of the first to be added, a beautiful mid headgear costume that usually costs a lot of money on official iRO. Some of the new costumes are very plain and boring looking, and some are borderline hideous. Very promising so far! Looking forward to more cute costumes.
Rating: 100
Comment #7
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

WanderingKermit69
Played for 1 month 2024-05-30
Rift RO is one of unique server ive played with. Lets start with floating rates, rates changes every once in a while which helps players to level faster. Also there are everyday events like Monday gives extra exp. Other day effects are like Mvp got 2x less hp and so on. Also this server have custom drop rates where mobs drops costume with random enchant. Same with headgears, weapons and armors. Tho its still ongoing development , with QOL skills and others stuffs. Still an amazing server.
Rating: 90
Comment #8
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 6
Guild Competition: 6
Class Balance: 8

Kibobski
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-30
Looks like a balanced server with funny mechanics that makes the game more enjoyable. Having to visit cities could seem annoying but it is actually fun. Wouldnt recomend server for people looking to rush the game straight to pvp. Server is very stable
Comment #9
Server
Community
Game Masters
Game-play

ShuMn
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-30
Joined this server few days after opening. Overall experience is actually really close to classic ro. Guys mostly play with small parties / duos inside of guilds from what i have seen.I personally havent felt any kind of bugs or lags but some guys report minor lag here and there. Not sure whats wrong with GM tho. When i needed gm to check very specific stuff(leaf homunculus reset ultimate after wing or no) - i got an answer in 1 minute. Some guys are just way too sensitive and like crying a lot.
Comment #10
Server
Community
Game Masters